This is the picture of DIY Necklaces created by Jezz.
1. Take a ribbon
2. Sew using thread and needle, approximately o.5cm from the side of the ribbon.
3. Pull the thread tightly until the ribbon wrinkles
4. Form the ribbon into a circle and sew the beginning and the end of the ribbon.
5. Make two others circle-wrinkle ribbon.
6. Pile up the first ribbon on to the second ribbon and the second ribbon on to the third ribbon. Until it forms a flower.
7. Sew a button on top of the top of the flower.
Voila! your flower is done!
Make two more flowers and when finished sew them to the white long ribbon.
Your necklace is finished and ready to wear on top of your lil black dresses :)