Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Headband and hipband

Early morning I suddenly got inspiration from my ex-housemate's unused fabrics that she left on the table in front of my room.. She got her degree in Textile Art that's why she had some unique fabrics remains...
I took the 'leather like' fabric which has been cut into pieces like ribbons and also took real ribbon with golden color..I didn't ask her permission first i hope it's not just my assumption that those are unused ones hihi...thanks to her anyway coz i like how they looked. I just don't know how long the accessories will last coz i just count on 'my average-sewing-skill' and made it in a rush coz I can't wait to try them on and take the pictures hihi..
Tell me what you think..

3 comments:

ica said...

haha nice^^
bawa pulang yaa!

ONiC said...

cute profile picture hihihi

marylin winata said...

jess lucuu sekali..